- These Terms & Conditions apply to products purchased via sansarhome.com or placed through Social Media, or offline on phone or chat or through our customer care team which are all assets managed by SanSar Home, a Partnership Firm.
- If you do not agree with the supply terms, please do not access the website or any other asset of SanSar Home for any purchase or service.
BUSINESS AND PRODUCT
- The websites are a platform that facilitate the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services ("Services") offered by third-party vendors and service providers ("Vendor/s"). Title to the merchandise (“Products”) will pass directly from the Vendors to you.
- com has the right to change or discontinue any service at any time, without notice. www.sansarhome.com may add or modify the contents, procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. www.sansarhome.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the services.
- com enables the sale of a variety of products. Shipping for all the products on the website shall be per the company's policy, which may be changed by www.sansarhome.com from time to time.
- Product is sold for the end use of the customer and not for further re-sale in any manner.
- Product price displayed at the time of placing the order is the final price and any price revision, thereafter is not applicable to that order.
- Our product prices are inclusive of taxes if sold within India and Exclusive of international taxes if sold outside India.
- Internationally, we ship through registered Logistic Partner “FedEx”. Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before they return it to us. The customer will have to pay extra after the 2nd delivery attempt. Please provide a mobile number that you are available at, and your complete shipping address, along with landmark and with the Pin-code/Post Code/Zip Code. This will help us to ensure smooth delivery of your order. At the time of delivery, if the packaging looks damaged or tampered, please do not accept the package and inform to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping and handling rates vary based on the product, its size and volume, the packaging used and the shipping destination. You will see the final shipping and handling charges at the time of checkout after you provide the complete shipping address for your order along with Pincode/Zip code/Post code.
- International orders are usually delivered within 15-20 business days between Monday to Saturday and except Public Holidays.
- Our delivery partners will return the product to us if unreceived at your address. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including postal/zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name, address or contact number) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed by the user placing the order.
- Please note that custom duties and taxes will be charged at the time of delivery based on actual duties charged by your country of delivery address.
TRACKING YOUR ORDERS
- Orders that have been processed and shipped can be tracked using the consignment/tracking number on the shipping agency’s website. Once your order is shipped, we will mail you your tracking number along with information about the shipping agency.
REPLACEMENTS AND RETURNS
- Please note that international orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges except for wrong product received against order placed/ receipt of transit damaged product. No order will get cancelled if it has been shipped from our end.
- In case you receive a wrong/transit damaged product, you may contact us within 7 days from the date of delivery of product via email at email@example.com and send the details with Image & video while opening the package or call our customer care at Ph: +91 22 61152525 from Monday to Saturday, between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST) and except Public Holidays. We will look into the issue and respond to you within 48 working hours. Damage will be assessed, and a solution will be offered. The product may be replaced, or other corrective measures may be taken to address the issue. In case of reverse pickup if approved by us, it will be scheduled within 4-7 business days post written intimation on firstname.lastname@example.org and please ensure that the product you return is unused, unworn and the original tags, packing are intact.
- Once the item dispatched from your end reaches our warehouse, the replacement product will be shipped out to you and will reach you in our standard delivery time i.e. 15-20 working days for international shipments at the same address provided at the time of Original Order.
- In case the product is out of stock, our customer care team will get in touch with you and a refund request will be raised. For paid orders the refund will be processed directly into your debit/credit card or online account. The money will reflect on your card or in your bank account within 7 to 21 working days from when the date refund request was raised.
- Any Dispute/s will be subject to Mumbai (Maharashtra, India) Jurisdiction only.
MODE OF PAYMENTS
- For all international transactions, we accept major Credit Cards (including Master, Visa & American Express) and an option to pay using CC Avenue. CC Avenue is our third-party payment gateway.
- If your card has been debited multiple times at the payment gateway(s) while making a single purchase, call our customer care at Ph: +91 22 61152525 or mail us at email@example.com and we will resolve it for you. Our customer care team is available from Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm and except Public Holidays.
- We reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Any Dispute/s will be subject to Mumbai (Maharashtra, India) Jurisdiction only.
- The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that SanSar Home (sansarhome.com)name is stated as the source and prior written permission of SanSar Home ( www.sansarhome.com) is obtained. It is also clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or noncommercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted
- SanSar Home and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Our or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to SanSar Home. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of SanSar Home. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- The SanSar Home names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of SanSar Home. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of SanSar Home or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited.
USER WARRANTY & REPRESENTATION
- The User guarantees, warrants, and certifies that You are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SanSar Home, its partners, employees, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under these Terms or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of these Terms.
- We may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any service if we believe, in our sole and absolute discretion that You have breached any of the Terms. We may also in our sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the service, or any part thereof. Termination of your access to the use of the Website may be effected without prior notice to you, and you acknowledge and agree that We may immediately bar any further access to the Website
- If You or We terminates your use of the Website or any service, We may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that
- Your accessing or use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We and our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, agents and employees expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non- infringement.
- We, our associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
- We and our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, agents and employees make no warranty that
- The service will meet your requirements , the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- The service will be accessible at any time or at all times via the channel selected or used by you
- The information, content or advertisements (collectively, the "materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from or through the service, or the results that may be obtained from the use of the service, will be accurate or reliable.
- This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications.
This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of the Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, We, our associates, parent companies, or suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or these Terms.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of these Terms be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;"
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Us on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and so).
- These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and SanSar Home and govern your use of the Website, superseding any prior understandings and agreements between you and us and any previous statements or representations from either party to the other party. These Terms do not apply to any affiliate services, third-party content or third- party software that does not or cannot reasonably be deemed to form part of the Website which may be provided to you by our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary or related companies, other affiliates or other third parties, which may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by that party. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
- You agree that your account on the Website is non-transferable and any rights to your Account ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Courts at Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of these Terms.
- Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this website to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below
Mr. Anthony Fernandes
S-14, 5th Floor, Unit No. 1452 Solitaire Corporate Park Andheri, Ghatkopar Link Rd, Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai-400093
Telephone : +91 22 61152560
Email : email@example.com